The deadline for sending your application is now closed. The next call will take place in winter 2018-2019. Keep an eye on our website, or register for our newsletter to stay up to date.
Have you always wanted to explore Europe’s wildest places? Do you want to work in an international team? And do you prefer dirty boots over shiny sneakers? If your answer is three times YES, you might want to continue reading.
Become our Erasmus+ volunteer for 2019!
We are looking for a wilderness dedicated man or woman, between 18 and 30 years old, with very good English language skills and who is willing to express their personal commitment towards wilderness through a full-time voluntary service for a duration of 12 months. This opportunity is made possible by the European Voluntary Service and European Solidarity Corps from Erasmus+.
Starting: January or February 2019, for 12 months.
- have multiple learning opportunities – professional, language-wise, and personal development,
- be involved with many cultures and languages of the team members and their home countries Spain, Ukraine, Slovakia, Italy, and Germany, where subsidiaries of European Wilderness Society are located,
- accompany the European Wilderness Society team on our educational tour,
- join the European Wilderness Society team on field trips,
- assist on international Wilderness audits,
- help with organizing of events and activities in our international projects,
- write articles for our journals and other publications.
- and so much more…
Did you know that the Erasmus+ volunteers in Salzburg regularly meet for great free-time activities? Read more about the adventures of our current volunteers here! Also, you can read all about the adventures of our current volunteers on our Wilderness Diary website.
For more details and applications, visit our Erasmus+ Youth Volunteer page!
Application deadline September 14th, 2018
Stay up to date on the Wilderness news, subscribe to our Newsletter!