We are looking for TWO new team members to primarily support our young and energetic LIFEstockProtect and LIFE Apollo project management team. As full-time employee, you will work a 4-day work week and with high self-responsibility in an equal opportunity work environment of a passionate, social, international, creative, young and dynamic team. We offer a creative, focused, energetic and multicultural as well as multilingual work environment. You will be based in the Biosphere Reserve Lungau in Austria, right in the heart of Europe, surrounded by majestic mountains where you can enjoy skiing, hiking, camping, rock climbing and biking. You will participate in regular knowhow transfer in an international network of nature conservation, legal, marketing, social media and wilderness experts as part of your continuous personal training.
Are you looking for?
- Work in a multicultural team and travelling within Europe?
- Using your practical project experience from the project idea to its reporting?
- Exciting work in the field of wilderness protection?
- Implementing your fluent English and German language skills while being team oriented, self-motivated and self-reliant?
- Putting your marketing and communication skills to practice?
- Dedicating your knowledge about nature conservation as a recent graduate or career changer.
Are you ready for?
- Project development based on requests by Interreg, LIFE, BMLRT, EFRE, ERASMUS as well as other funding programmes
- Organizing blended events, onsite conferences and trainings
- International project management of a LIFE project
About 25% of your time, you will focus on
- Promoting and communicating of the Wilderness idea on international events and conferences
- Implementing the European strategy for Wilderness
- Managing the European Wilderness Network
- Managing the social media and website of the European Wilderness Society
- Managing WILDArt and the International Wilderness Week
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- The offer is for 2 full-time positions
- 4-day work week
- Payment on full-time basis
- 5 weeks of paid holiday per year
- Salary in line with the nature conservation sector
- Workplace in Tamsweg in UNESCO Biosphere Reserve Lungau
- Integration in a young and multicultural team
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the suitable candidate is found
The European Wilderness Society guarantees equal opportunities during the entire application process for all job applications, and excludes any discriminatory factors concerning gender and age, ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation or disability. The European Wilderness Society also creates and promotes a working culture in which each individual employee is respected in their differences and similarities, reflecting diversity. We achieve this goal by promoting and maintaining a working climate in which every employee is valued and supported in order to achieve overall company goals.