Are you dedicated to support and protect European Wilderness? Have you always wanted to explore Europe’s wildest places? And do you want to work in an international team in Austria? If your answer is three times YES, continue reading!
Please also read: Go WILD with Erasmus+ and European Wilderness Society
Become our volunteer for 2019-2020!
We are looking for a wilderness dedicated man or woman, between 18 and 30 years old, with very good English language skills and who is willing to express their personal commitment towards wilderness through a funded full-time voluntary service for a duration of 12 months. The volunteer will start June 2019 in our main office in Tamsweg, Austria. This opportunity is made possible by the European Solidarity Corps from Erasmus+.
Are you wild enough?
We are looking from somebody with very good English language skills, a certain level of physical fitness to join our field trips, a team spirit, and a lot of enthusiasm!
- have multiple learning opportunities – professional, language-wise, and personal development
- accompany us on our educational tour,
- join the European Wilderness Society team on field trips,
- assist on international Wilderness audits,
- help with organising of events in our international projects,
- write articles for our journals and other publications.
- and so much more…
Being a volunteer at the European Wilderness Society is an amazing learning experience, a truly wild adventure!
You find more information on the volunteer possibility on our application page. There you can fill out the application form and send us the required documents to complete your application. For additional information, read the FAQ page and the adventures of our current volunteer, or download our volunteer poster.