- Project programme: Creative Europe
- Project budget: € 192 000.00
- European Wilderness Society budget: € 21 920.00
- Start date: 01/06/2017
- End date: 31/05/2019
- Project website: https://areasofinspiration.eu
- More information: WILDArt 2018: Synevyr Ukraine
The project “Areas of Inspiration” has been selected from 430 applications and received financial support from the European Union within the programme Creative Europe – the largest EU direct funding source for the cultural sector in Europe. The project is managed by the Slovak-based Association of Nature Conservation – Machaon International is jointly implemented during its two-year period with its national partners in Slovakia (Annogallery and Obec Ganovce), in the Czech Republic (National Institute of Folk Culture and MAS Straznicko), in Estonia (Muusa Kapriis MTU) in Austria and Ukraine (European Wilderness Society) in Ukraine (National Nature Park Synevyr and Museum-reserve Tustan).
The main idea of the project is to encourage mobility of artists and creative people into the countryside as a source of their inspiration, while at the same time making use of their creative work to enhance local development (tourism), nature conservation and cultural heritage through international collaboration and promotion of the beauties of wild nature and rich folk culture of rural areas through works of art.
Please also read: Watch our new video: WILDArt in Synevyr Ukraine
The European Wilderness Society will host a WILDArt, a Plein Air Art event in the Synevyr Wilderness. Selected works of the artists will then be presented in several galleries in regional and international European Cities.
- Association for Nature Conservation – Machaon International, Slovakia
- Annogallery, Slovakia
- Obec Ganovce, Slovakia
- National Institute of Folk Culture, Czech Republic
- MAS Straznicko, Czech Republic
- Muusa Kapriis MTU, Estonia
- European Wilderness Society, Austria / Ukraine
- National Nature Park Synevyr, Ukraine
- Museum-reserve Tustan, Ukraine