We are looking for a Project Manager to join our young and energetic Horizon ALFAwetlands and LIFE Apollo project management team. As a full-time employee, you enjoy high self-responsibility in an equal opportunity work environment of a passionate, social, international, creative, young and dynamic team. We offer a creative, focused, energetic and multicultural as well as multilingual work environment. You will be based in the Biosphere Reserve Lungau in Austria, right in the heart of Europe, surrounded by majestic mountains where you can enjoy skiing, hiking, camping, rock climbing and biking. You will participate in regular knowhow transfer in an international network of nature conservation, legal, marketing, social media and wilderness experts as part of your continuous personal training.
Are you looking for?
- Work in a multicultural team
- Using your practical project experience
- Exciting work in the field of wilderness protection?
- Implementing your fluent English and German language skills while being team oriented, self-motivated and self-reliant?
- Putting your marketing, communication social media skills to practice?
- Dedicating your knowledge about nature conservation as a recent graduate or career changer.
Are you ready for?
- Implementation and development of Interreg, LIFE, BML, EFRE, Horizon Europe, ERASMUS projects as well as other funding programmes
- Organizing blended events, onsite conferences and onsite trainings
- Working with European Project Partners
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- The offer is for one full-time position
- regular work week
- 5 weeks of paid holiday per year
- Salary in line with the nature conservation sector
- Workplace in Tamsweg in UNESCO Biosphere Reserve Lungau
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the suitable candidate is found
The European Wilderness Society guarantees equal opportunities during the entire application process for all job applications, and excludes any discriminatory factors concerning gender and age, ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation or disability. The European Wilderness Society also creates and promotes a working culture in which each individual employee is respected in their differences and similarities, reflecting diversity. We achieve this goal by promoting and maintaining a working climate in which every employee is valued and supported in order to achieve overall company goals.