- Project donor: Austrian Ministry of Sustainability and Tourism
- Project budget: € 266 343.25
- European Wilderness Society budget: € 266 343.25
- Start date: 01/01/2019
- End date: 31/12/2020
- Project website: www.biodiv-im-wald.online
This pilot project is to develop, with the help of monitoring and case studies, proposals for the conservation and improvement of fauna biodiversity in forests and forest margins, whereby forms of cultivation adjacent to the forest are taken into account integratively. This means that the increasing changes in the ecosystem can be viewed from many angles.
The aim is therefore to develop on a voluntary basis a dynamic and integrative nature conservation approach in Austrian forests in order to motivate forest managers to voluntarily implement measures to promote selected species and habitats on their land.
Please also read: www.biodiv-im-wald.online
- European Wilderness Society