our new position is especially attractive for university graduates just entering the workforce and starting their career. We are looking for a new team members to primarily support our young and energetic LIFEstockProtect, Horizon ALFAwetlands and LIFE Apollo project management team. As full-time employee, you enjoy high self-responsibility in an equal opportunity work environment of a passionate, social, international, creative, young and dynamic team. We offer a creative, focused, energetic and multicultural as well as multilingual work environment. You will be based in the Biosphere Reserve Lungau in Austria, right in the heart of Europe, surrounded by majestic mountains where you can enjoy skiing, hiking, camping, rock climbing and biking. You will participate in regular knowhow transfer in an international network of nature conservation, legal, marketing, social media and wilderness experts as part of your continuous personal training.
Are you looking for?
- Work in a multicultural team and travelling within Europe?
- learn all aspects of implementing and managing projects from the idea to its reporting?
- Exciting work in the field of wilderness protection?
- Implementing your fluent German and English language skills while being team oriented, self-motivated and self-reliant?
- Putting your marketing and communication skills to practice?
- Dedicating your knowledge about nature conservation as a recent graduate or career changer.
Are you ready for?
- Assisting in the management of Interreg, LIFE, BML, EFRE, Horizon Europe and ERASMUS projects
- Helping to organise blended events, onsite conferences and trainings
About 25% of your time, you will focus on
- Promoting and communicating the Wilderness idea online, on social media and offline
- Assisting in taking the European strategy for Wilderness to the next level
- Supporting the European Wilderness Network
- Assisting in the implementation of WILDArt and the International Wilderness Week
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- The offer is for one full-time position
- regular work week
- Payment on a full-time basis
- Fluent German and English a prerequisite
- 5 weeks of paid holiday per year
- Salary in line with the nature conservation sector
- Workplace in Tamsweg in the beautiful UNESCO Biosphere Reserve Lungau
- Integration in a young and multicultural team
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the suitable candidate is found
The European Wilderness Society guarantees equal opportunities during the entire application process for all job applications, and excludes any discriminatory factors concerning gender and age, ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation or disability. The European Wilderness Society also creates and promotes a working culture in which each individual employee is respected in their differences and similarities, reflecting diversity. We achieve this goal by promoting and maintaining a working climate in which every employee is valued and supported in order to achieve overall company goals.