On the 25 and 26 of January, 2018 European Wilderness Society will join the meeting of 3 Carpathian Sustainable Tourism Centres (CSTC) of Poland, Romania and Ukraine, which will take place during Tourism fair Slovakiatour in Bratislava, Slovak Republic.
Please also read: Sustainable Tourism Guidebook 2016
Participants of the meeting will discuss:
- Joint work programme and indicators for the 3 CSTCs for 2018- 2020 years
- Joint reporting format to Tourism Working Group and Carpathian Convention Implementation Committee
- Joint communication strategy
- Content and management of the Carpathian Sustainable Tourism Platform´s website: cstp.center, recently managed by the European Wilderness Society
- Further up-date of the databases on the Sustainable Tourism in the Carpathians
- Update on current and planned projects for implementing the Carpathian Sustainable Tourism Strategy
- Effective implementation of the Carpathian Brand.
The meeting is facilitated by the Michael Meyer, sustainable tourism expert, ETE (Germany). The representatives of the Ministry of Environment of Slovakia and the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine will join the event.