European Wilderness Society is happy to announce that our training course for Ukrainian rangers Training will continue! During our first ranger training course, we identified the need to improve communication skills and knowledge about recent common challenges of Ukrainian protected areas. Now, we have created a new training course jointly with Ukrainian partners.
Please also read: Waste management training
The ranger training course was initiated by the Ministry of Environmental Protection and Natural Resources of Ukraine in cooperation with the European Wilderness Society. It will be conducted in November with the input and support of the European WIlderness Society, Ukrainian State Environmental Academy of Postgraduate Education and Management, as well as Vlado Vancura Wilderness Academy.
Ranger training sessions
Corresponding to the urgent needs of protected areas, the ranger training course will focus on:
- Legislation background for communication and public awareness activities, Ministry of Environmental Protection and Natural Resources of Ukraine
- Nature interpretation and organization of events and excursions, Ukrainian State Environmental Academy of Postgraduate Education and Managemen
- Communication of biodiversity issues to visitors and stakeholders, Ministry of Environmental Protection and Natural Resources of Ukraine
- Waste management in protected areas and Respect Nature guidelines and principles, European Wilderness Society
- Online communication, Experts from “Support for nature protected areas”
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated regarding the ranger training course schedule!
Subscribe to our newsletter!