Apply now as a Wilderness volunteer!
European Wilderness Society is looking for dedicated young people, between the age of 18-30 to join the European Wilderness Society in our main office in Tamsweg, the heart of the beautiful UNESCO Biosphere Reserve Salzburger Lungau in the Austrian Alps. Your volunteering could start in October 2022 and would last 9 months.
It is likely your time to apply now, if you:
- have a good knowledge of English and preferably a good understanding of German
- would like to contribute to the goals of a Wilderness and environmental advocacy organisation
- are fascinated by Wilderness and enjoy spending time in the outdoors
- are interested in managing social media channels, graphic design, video making or fundraising
- are up for a challenge
The tasks you will be working on include:
- getting involved in writing online and offline publications about nature, Wilderness and wildlife
- assisting the project team in the management and implementation of projects
- assisting in the organisation and communication of offline events as well as online webinars and trainings
- assisting hat project team in content creation and managing its various communication channels
- joining the team on field trips and educational tours
How to apply?
More details about volunteer position and how to apply, you can find HERE. Don´t miss your chance!
Subscribe to our newsletter!