In less than a week, the European Wilderness Academy Days will be taking place in the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve Lungau! From Monday May 27th until Wednesday May 29th, a great group of participants will gather to share ideas, visions and knowledge about various Wilderness topics. The perfect chance to learn from international examples, network and experience the passion for Wilderness that drives us all. Last-minute registration is still possible, register here!
Please also read: Strong speaker line up at this years’ Wilderness Academy Days
Celebrating Wilderness internationally
The Wilderness Academy Days are part of a complete year of Wilderness celebrations, honouring 5 years of European Wilderness Society, 10 years of Wilderness in Europe and 55 years of the US Wilderness!
There will be a great line up of more than 25 international speakers from the USA, Germany, Ukraine, Italy, Hungary, Poland, Czech, Austria, Lithuania, Slovakia and Turkey! Find the full overview of speakers in the conference schedule.
There will be a lot of different activities, including seven thematic sessions, two workshops, field excursion(s) a special seminar session and more! Additionally, in the evening hours, there will even be a Wilderness Film Festival with international award-winning films, available to the public.
Interested? Register NOW!
Your ticket also includes:
- Wilderness Welcome Pack
- Access to all presentations and workshops
- Wilderness Anniversary Gala Dinner on Monday
- Free attendance to the special full-day forestry seminar on the impact of climate change of forest ecosystems
- Complimentary ticket to the Wilderness Film Festival
- Certificate ceremony for all participants
- Lunch Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Coffee, tea and light refreshments
- Dinner included for Monday and Tuesday